Faculty Gown | Teacher Gown
This beautiful faculty gown has three velvet chevrons sewn into each sleeve. This gown is perfect for faculty members and educators in schools of all levels. The gown material is made of a 100% matte finish woven polyester with black velvet material for the chevrons. The gown is traditionally styled with two wide front pleats, has wide bell sleeves, and a zipper front. It is a heavier weight and completely opaque.
Please call if you would like the gown in a color other than black, red, white, or royal blue. There is a $10 charge if you prefer the velvet to be a color other than black; please call to place a custom order.
Complete the outfit by adding a cap or a tam. The tam comes with a gold bullion tassel. The tassel for the cap can be purchased separately here. A hood is also a great addition to this gown, and can be found here.
- Do not iron or machine wash/dry any of our products
- Hand wash only in cold water; hang to dry, or can be dry-cleaned
- Use a light/cool steamer while gown is on hanger, or gently cool iron
- Avoid heat, as it will damage the material
- We are not responsible for any damage caused as a result of washing or removing wrinkles